Senior Agricultural Officer (Agricultural Economists) at the Kaduna State Civil Service Commission
The Kaduna State Civil Service Commission through the Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry, hereby invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the vacant position of the Officer and Superintendent Cadres in the Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry in the capacity below:
Job Title Senior Agricultural Officer
Category: Agricultural Economists
Placement: Grade Level 10
Nature of Appointment: Permanent and Pensionable
- Candidate must possess a minimum of B.Agric. Economics from a recognized University.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- A minimum of Six years' post-qualification cognate experience.
- Not older than 40 years.
- Possession of M.Sc. Agric. Economics and other relevant professional certification will be an added advantage.
- Good and effective communication skills with Computer literacy.
23rd August, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit Handwritten Application with all relevant documents to:
Civil Service Commission,
No.15, Kanta Road,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Federal Ministry of Science and Technology Massive Entry-level & Exp. Job Recruitment 2018
- British High Commission New Job Position Available
- Secretary job at United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
- Graduate Agricultural Officer - Grade II (Agronomist) at the Kaduna State Civil Service Commission
- Principal Agricultural Officer at the Kaduna State Civil Service Commission
- Higher Agricultural Superintendent (Crop Protection Officers) at the Kaduna State Civil Service Commission
- Senior Agricultural Officer (Agricultural Economists) at the Kaduna State Civil Service Commission
- Family Medicine Specialist at the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)
- Communications and Advocacy Officer at the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)